Halaman

Ahad, 7 Ogos 2016

"Eyes" of Love

Assalamualaikum and Good Night ..
◕‿◕

Yes, of course. People also have feelings and each of them have a heart. Like me, I'm also have those too. Honestly, I'm also feel jealous to those who are in love, but even I can't to be like them, to feel like them, at least saya boleh melihat ragam dan corak percintaan seseorang itu.

Long ago, I was in love for my first love. I always hold this line, 'cinta tak semestinya akan bersama, walaupun pada cinta pertama'. There is so many people out there yang pernah gagal dalam cinta pertama, tapi mereka still dapat teruskan kehidupan mereka untuk mencari cinta dan kebahagiaan yang hakiki. 

I still can accept my destiny either my destiny are going to sadness or are going to happiness. ◕‿◕ eventhough at the same time have those both, I still can control my expressions, my emotions, and my movements to avoid myself from to do something terrible in my life.

"Eyes" of love is refer to the expressions, the emotions, and the movements of person either he or she can control it or controlled by it. 

◕‿◕
Thank you

1 ulasan:

Leave your comment ..
Thank You .. :D