Halaman

Jumaat, 14 Oktober 2016

The End of Semester 6

Assalamualaikum and Good Mornight ..
◕‿◕


Okay .. just a simple updates .. I just want to share about my experinces sepanjang saya study semester ini .. I just finish my semester 6 because my friends and I just had finish our final exam papers .. ◕‿◕

Petang tadi we all baru je habis jawab soalan fina exam yang terakhir untuk semester ini. So now we are free. Actually for me, it's not official end semester because our semester break does not begin yet. We still have 3 days left including today. Even though I had finish my fina exam, mana lah pernah saya terus balik, hahaha ◕‿◕

Usually, I will back to home at the last day in each of the semesters. Normally at Sunday. Sunday is the last the day every semesters. My friends always asked me kenapa tak balik rumah jer, then I jawab nak habiskan sisa-sisa hidup kat kolej. hahaha
◕‿◕

This semester is our last semester for year 3, so that mean we are finish our study at year 3. ◕‿◕ horayyy

We are so happy but sometimes we feel so sad because our semester are reaching the end. I'm sure some of my friends are already back to home. happy holiday to them and I'm so sorry if I have any mistakes to them sepanjang kita bersama dalam kelas.

Here our subjects for this semester 6 :
1). Bank Management
2). Islamic Wealth Management
3). Credit Management
4). Real Estate Finance
5). Islamic Banking & Financial Services
6). Takaful System & Practice in Malaysia
7). Islamic Legal Maxims

So I think, setakat sini sajalah. I love you. 

2 ulasan:

Leave your comment ..
Thank You .. :D